MAC Makeup bag cake

MAC Makeup bag cake 1

No one would think this bag is filled with chocolate!!

Thank you for watching my journey. 75% of what I do on YouTube is something I have never done before and the other 25% will be simple ideas for people so I am going to have fun this

This is chocolate cake with a milk and white chocolate ganache.

Follow Me
Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/guiltypleazurescakes
Website- https://www.guiltypleazurescakes.com
Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/gp_cakes

Give a Comment